The Stirling Albion Supporters’ Trust would like to share with you, the official notification for a Special General Meeting, which will be on Tuesday, 17th May 2022 at 1900.
The event will take place at the Raploch Community Campus, Stirling as well as online via a Zoom call.
If you plan to attend in person, please confirm as soon as possible by replying to the email sent to you as a Trust member or by contacting us via:
- email: email@example.com
- web: https://safctrust.com/contact-us
- post: c/o Secretary, Stirling Albion Supporters Trust, Forthbank Stadium, Stirling FK7 7UJ
Places for attendance will be given until capacity is reached. We are sharing with you the covering letters containing the written requisitions and proposed resolutions.
You can download and view the covering letters using the following links:
- John Buchan – download PDF
- Neil Emslie – download PDF
- Ross Hutchinson – download PDF
- John Sanz – download PDF
- Steve Smith – download PDF
- Jim Thomson – download PDF
Details of which members have signed which requisitions are available to members on request.
The Trust is in the process of taking further legal advice on this matter.