Entry to the Stirling Albion Supporters Trust (SAST) Lottery
- Your purchase of an SAST Lottery entry is from the Promoter, Stirling Albion Supporter’s Society Ltd.
- The Promoter uses a third party service (Clubforce) to operate its lottery game and to collect and process tickets. By entering via the Clubforce website at https://play.clubforce.com/play_newa.asp?ll_id=2266#Anchor you accept the terms and conditions of Clubforce. You can read the ClubForce terms and conditions here
- By entering the SAST Lottery you agree to comply with the rules and regulations under legislation laid down in the Small Society Lotteries (Registration of Non-Commercial Societies) Regulations 2007 and any further instructions or rules issued by the Promoter from time to time
- The Promoter may amend these Rules at any time. The Promoter will notify you of any significant changes to these Rules and will publish the updated Rules on SAST’s website at https://safctrust.com/lottery-terms-and-conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or refuse entry to the lottery without giving notice or reason at its absolute discretion if it has reasonable grounds to do so. This decision shall be final and binding
- You are solely responsible for providing and (where necessary) updating the Promoter with your accurate and up to date contact details and the Promoter will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact you due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details that you have provided
- The Promoter reserves the right to use winners’ names for promotional purposes. These will only be used in summary e.g. Mr. Smith from St. Ninians
- The cost of each entry is £1. You may purchase more than one entry.
- Payment must be made in advance before you can be entered into the draw. Only entries for which payment has been received in full are eligible to win a prize
- You accept that we may be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your lottery entries
- All proceeds from the SAST Lottery go to the Promoter. The Promoter will pay a proportion of those funds to nominated charitable causes. The proportion of funds transferred will be in line with the regulations governing the SAST lottery, currently a minimum of 20%.
Eligibility to Enter
- To enter the SAST Lottery you must be age 16 or over if you live in the UK. If you live outside the UK, it is your responsibility to ensure that participating in an online lottery is legal in your country/state.
- You promise and confirm that you meet the SAST Lottery entry age requirements and are able in all legal respects to enter and participate in the SAST Lottery.
Conducting the Lottery and Prizes
- The Promoter will conduct the SAST Lottery draw, normally every Wednesday, in accordance with the lottery draw calendar. The draw will be made utilising a Random Number Generator. If a player has more than one line of numbers (entries) each line of numbers has to be unique. Players not wishing to choose their own numbers will be given randomly allocated numbers (from the Clubforce system). Different players may be able to have the same set of numbers as another player.
- The winning numbers will be published on the SAST website and will normally be available from the following working day.
- The award and receipt by you of any Lottery Prize is subject to your compliance with these Rules.
- The prizes for the SAST Lottery are advertised on the SAST website. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. You will be notified as to any change in the prize structure. You must claim your prize within three months of the original prize being awarded.
- All cash prizes will be sent by post and paid by cheque, normally within 14 days or by bank transfer. You must cash any cheques within three months of receipt.
- The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to these Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
- You may cancel your payment arrangement at any time by notifying us by email, or in writing
- If you pay and play online using the Clubforce platform you can cancel your payment arrangement online
- You may contact the promoter either via the Trust website or by writing to The SAST Lottery Manager, Stirling Albion Supporter’s Trust, c/o Forthbank Stadium, Stirling FK7 7UJ
- We are committed to protecting your personal data. You can read about how we do this in our privacy notice
Last updated: 16/08/2020